Tom Clancy Wiki Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy Wiki Forums

A place where everyone can come and talk about everything in the Tom Clancy universe.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SawBucks
Admin
SawBucks

Splinter Cell: Conviction Empty
PostSubject: Splinter Cell: Conviction   Splinter Cell: Conviction Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:02 pm

I can't wait for the new Splinter Cell to come out. I was just reading about it and gathering information for the wiki's article and I can't believe some of the things you can do this time around. Just from what little I saw, Sam will now be able to use chairs as weapons...and on top of that if you bump into a chair it falls over which ever way you pushed it. Picking up the chair has a different action depending on which side it's laying on. You can now tip over desks and hide behind them, throw papers in bad guys faces to distract them and more.

Ubisoft is also going to make it kinda like Assassins Creed in the way that you can hide in crowds to help conceal your identity, it's going to be sick. One thing that's kinda cool is now Sam's hand to hand combat will be more of a "boxing" like method with some great finishers like handcuffing people to polls and throwing them down flights of stairs, I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tomclancy.wikia.com/wiki/User:JamesTFord1987
SawBucks
Admin
SawBucks

PostSubject: Conviction   Splinter Cell: Conviction Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:06 pm

I was also looking at some of the pictures here just a little while ago and it looks even better then it sounds. For some reason though the game won't be coming out for PS3...not to sure why. Also, if anyone can find a link to what the actual game case cover will be, I'd appreciate that, every one of them seem to be fan made covers, not to sure. Or if you can find out if the game will be called "Splinter Cell: Conviction" or "Splinter Cell: ConViction" that would be nice too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tomclancy.wikia.com/wiki/User:JamesTFord1987
RoseMary

RoseMary

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction   Splinter Cell: Conviction Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:41 am

Looks good Smile Surprisingly good Very Happy.

scratch Time discovers truth.

Cheers rendeer
RoseMary
Back to top Go down
http://tomclancy.wikia.com/wiki/User:RoseMary
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction   Splinter Cell: Conviction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell: Conviction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Clancy Wiki Forums :: Spoilers Forums :: Tom Clancy Spoilers-
Jump to: